|Time to Teach Campaign
Natomas Teachers’ Association
Do you think your child’s needs are being met at school?
Academic? Social-Emotional? Safety? Special Education?
|Students are the center of everything we do.
As NTA members, we are committed to the success and well-being of every student.
All students deserve access to the teacher support, tools, and environment they need to be successful.
Quality education and a safe, positive school culture inspires students’ desire to learn.
Ensure every student has a caring, highly qualified, committed teacher.
We are currently in negotiations with the District and need your help to ensure that our goals for our students are met.
HOW CAN YOU HELP? HOW CAN WE SUPPORT OUR STUDENTS? HOW CAN WE CREATE STUDENT SUCCESS?
- Complete the survey to share what you think will help students succeed in Natomas. Here is the Natomas Teachers’ Association survey link: https://s.surveyplanet.com/B1SKLgX5G
- Attend a school board meeting: upcoming meeting dates:
Wed. Apr. 25 (Two Rivers Elementary) Wed. May 9 Wed. June 6.
- Watch a school board meeting live-streamed.
- Visit the NTA Facebook Page: Natomas Teachers Association and website: www.natomasteachers.org
- Email school board members to show your support for the teachers and students, “A Time to Teach Campaign.”
|Scott Dosick, President, email@example.com||Susan Heredia, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Teri Burns, email@example.com||Lisa Kaplan, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Micah Grant, email@example.com|